Sunday 11 February 2007

Healthy living


I have not had a cup of coffee for two days, instead I have been drinking hippy teas (green, and ginger and lemongrass to be precise)! I have also decided that, now I am working from home, I am going to avoid stodgy sandwiches for lunch and make homemade veggie soups instead. I made some with butternut squash, parsnip and red pepper today - I took a photo of it so that I could post it here (a la Mike!) but it came out a bit fuzzy and looked a bit regurgitated. Tastes nice though.

This afternoon we went to the sports centre for an hour and played badminton. It went really well until, towards the end, Luke and Joe got a bit giggly and started kicking the shuttlecock to each other! I did manage to get a pic of the sporty pair. Hope you like it.
It all went a bit pear-shaped this evening though as Luke made a lovely squidgy chocolate cake and we had enormous wedges after tea! Yum.

No comments: