Sunday 24 February 2008

Captain Bertorelli


Well Capitano Alberto Bertorelli visited today, one and half weeks before 'Allo 'Allo opens at Melton Theatre. I think his moustache is looking particularly luxuriant and goes well with the dead chicken on 'is 'ead! We had a photo shoot this afternoon at the theatre for the Melton Times and I have heard that Friday and Saturday night are both sold out!
t
We also had an introductory meeting this afternoon for the next Gasleak production - The Ragged Child - which is on in October. Luke wants to audition for a part but Joe doesn't want to join in - too much singing! I'm in two minds - I would love to do something with Luke but I will be working on my dissertation at that time, which will be due in at Christmas. We'll see. Elaine said that she would come and sing in the chorus is both the boys took part but it looks like we have been spared that now!
Photos from the show

No comments: