Thursday 5 February 2009

Birthday Balloons for Elaine


a
It took some organising but nothing's too much for my girl!
a
Last night was the chef's night off so it gave us an excuse to find somewhere special for Elaine's birthday. It was only a pizzeria but it was very nice - excellent pizzas and a very cozy atmosphere.
a
The skiing just gets better and better. I went off on my own this morning to do a 14 km run down to Sixt and then a bus back to Samoens to get the lifts back up and over into Flaine. It was great. I spotted some chamois on the mountain (look carefully at the picture of the rocky mountainside and you will see a few at the top of the mountain). Turns out that Joe had seen a chamois rather than a marmot!
a
Luke and Elaine were feeling weary this afternoon, so Joe and I went off for a blast - off piste, moguls, red runs - no problem!
a
I've added a few more photos.

No comments: