Sunday 20 June 2010

Fun Fathers' Day



What a great Fathers' Day. Not only did I get a chocolate gorilla and a groovy iPhone cover from Joe and Luke, but I also won a Fathers' Day competition in the Melton Times that Elaine entered me into, for a pampering day at Ragdale Hall! Elaine has been trying to get me to go with her for years and I have always said it wasn't worth it for me, as I would fret too much about how much it cost - no such trouble now!

We had Ken and Dorothy over for lunch (fabulous pork from our local farm shop) and then Luke and I were in the Burton Lazars cricket team for the annual fun match with Great Dalby - and we won! It was a lot of fun - not too serious and very social. There was a bar and a barbecue too.

This is me getting one of my four runs (you'll have to take my word for it that that's me):





Here's Luke in his finery (he also got 4):

No comments: