Monday 20 September 2010

Rugby, Football and Compost


Luke played for the rugby team last week after school and it looks like that may become a regular thing. Elaine dashed to the shops on Sunday with him to buy him some new rugby boots as his current ones have become too tight!

I played in a football match on Sunday - 11 aside, proper job! Looks like that may become a regular occurence for me too. It is a team set up by one of the local churches, many of whose members come to the Monday night sports drop in that I attend - that's why I have been signed up.

It really was a strenuous weekend. Luke and I built this compost heap container on Saturday. Made from old pallets donated by Magnet and plastic sheeting. I hope it doesn't collapse! Luke did most of the hard work, shovelling all the compost that was just in a heap, into the new container.


No comments: