Monday 12 May 2008

Two sunny weekends



Last weekend we went to the Leicestershire Show and had a great time looking at the livestock and enjoying the entertainment. The motorbike stunt show was definitely the highlight. The weather was fantastic too, after the forecasters had predicted lots of rain.
o
This weekend was baking. I was at the University all day on Saturday, for my last residential, so was unable to enjoy the sunshine (until the BBQ in the evening that is). It was the last get together for me and the rest of my cohort before we graduate (hopefully) next June! I now have until December to write a 15,000 word dissertation in order to get three little letters after my name (LL.M.)
o
Sunday was the hottest day of the weekend and we had our new friends Isabelle and Jim round for a BBQ with their children Emilion, Joseph and Eloise. Emilion is one of Joe's friends - they are both football fanatics. Inevitably the afternoon descended into a water fight!
o

No comments: