Monday 22 November 2010

44th Birthday


Mum and Dad were here over the weekend for my birthday celebrations. We went to see the new Harry Potter on Saturday, which I thought was pretty good but left Mum and Dad (who hadn't seen the latest films) a bit confused! I cooked a Wagamama dish in my new wok (pressie from Mum and Dad) on Saturday night, which went down well.

My birthday was on Sunday and I had a very enjoyable present opening session in bed. Lots of lovely pressies and a wonderful album from Mum and Dad of photos of me over the years, from a baby right up to my repping days and beyond!

Sunday lunch was at the Black Horse at Grimston - lovely setting but the food has gone downhill a bit. Later on after Mum and Dad left we had a marathon session of catching up on the last two episodes of Pillars of the Earth - fab!

No comments: