Wednesday 24 November 2010

Ragdale Hall



Elaine finally managed to drag me to Ragdale Hall today, kicking and squealing, for my birthday treat and I loved it! It was actually a freebie for me, which helped, as Elaine entered me for a competition in the Melton Times for Father's Day earlier in the year and I won it!

We pottered around the spa area to start with, relaxing in the various pools and rooms. The Volcano was my favourite. I did a bit of exercise in the gym and some swimming (Elaine did her regular half a mile in the pool). Lunch was pretty fab, although teetotal!

We had treatments in the afternoon called "Refresh and Revive". I started off with a back massage and then a facial (including my shoulders and head!). It was great - really relaxing. I ended up smelling very nice and looking about 25 (well alright, feeling about 25).

All in all a very nice day. Not sure I would want to pay full whack for it though!

No comments: